The teams ride as individuals across the three levels, Intro, Prelim & Novice (any combination) and the best three scores count towards an overall team total, highest percentage wins the day.
Equestrian Life is putting together one or two teams for the BD Team Quest competitions – and we want YOU!
We are looking for 6 to 8 riders of any age. Equestrian Life will provide team colours and entry fees, you will feature regularly in the magazine with photos, reports and results.
How to apply
Send an email to our Editor, Louise Graham (email@example.com)
with the following information:
– Your Name –
– Your Age –
– Your Sex –
– Current levels competing in –
– Home Location or based at –
– Age and height of horse or pony –
– BD Full or Associate Member –
Applications close on Friday 14th February and those selected will be notified by 18th February.
Please click on the link below for more information on eligibility and rules:
Now for the small print:
– Equestrian Life will not be responsible for any travel costs
– Equestrian Life will not be responsible for BD Membership costs
– Equestrian Life takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries occurring to a Team Member as part of their Team membership and advises that each competitor has appropriate insurance