Hello welcome to this week’s vlog which looks at the all important preparations us equestrians should be doing just before winter season hits us all! This vlog looks at a few preparations I recommend which include the following:
1) Packing away expensive Showjumps / equipment.
2) Preparing your horses rugs
3) Stocking up on hay, feed and bedding
4) Preparing entrances to fields
5) Preparing stables/ field shelters
Thank you for watching this week’s vlog, I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful.
For all the latest, please follow my blog, Youtube channel, Instagram and Facebook account at ‘Riding with Charlotte’
Have a great week!