Christmas Presents from the 2012 range of Gifts from Mary Ann Rogers a recent Fine Art Trade Guild best selling published artist feature hares, reindeer, ducks, geese, chickens, hounds and pheasants as well as some new works.
Award Winning North East artist Mary Ann Rogers, and a household name in the world of countryside and animal art has launched her new Christmas collection.
Mary Ann’s iconic images are internationally renowned and this year’s Christmas gift ideas include jigsaws, calendars, mugs, diaries, scarves, original paintings and prints:
• Wooden jigsaw puzzles either 40 or 140 pieces featuring hounds and geese. The 40 piece jigsaw has an RRP of £6.50 and the 140 piece jigsaw has an RRP of £16.
• Silk scarves featuring ‘hounds’ with an RRP of £85 this gift comes tissue wrapped in a box. Her poppy and Toucan scarves were best sellers last Christmas.
• The 2013 calendars are sure to be snapped up in time for the New Year and feature 14 of Mary Ann’s favourite watercolour paintings which follow the year round. A4 in size the calendar includes reindeers in the winter, snowy foxes, and mallard ducks through to hounds in autumn.
• Her popular notebooks feature a range of new images and make a lovely gift.
• Mary Ann also has 6 new greetings cards, perfect for Christmas.
The new range of gift items for 2012 is available to purchase online from www.marogers.com or contact 01434 270 216 for more information.