Between the 18th and 20th October, Countrywide, the UK’s largest equestrian specialist, will be holding their popular equestrian events with exceptional weekend only offers across all their stores. With huge discounts on the most popular products for winter and 10% off the equestrian range*, horse owners can stock up before the cold weather sets in.
“Winter is a hard time for horse owners,” comments Sara Blackshaw, equine category manager for Countrywide. “Costs of keeping a horse or pony rise, as does the time invested in keeping your horse healthy and happy. Our equestrian events aim to provide customers with great deals to ensure they are stocked up and ready for winter. For just three days we have handpicked some of our most popular products and made them even better value.”
Countrywide will be offering a range of discounts including; 20% off Countrywide feed**, 20% off selected bedding, 30% off all their Kadence range of rugs and 20% off other branded rugs. In addition customers can receive a massive 50% off both the Mark Todd fleece lined tall boot and the Mark Todd medium combo turnout rug.
As well as some great offers, customers will be able to take advantage of free expertise and advice on everything equestrian – from the complex world of worming, to feeding and rugging, from our qualified staff.
Get ready for winter:
• Get rugs cleaned and repaired before the cold weather sets in, ask in store.
• Have barrier cream ready to prevent mud fever.
• Get out your reflective wear to avoid being caught out with the night’s drawing in.
• Ask an SQP in store for advice on autumn worming and faecal egg counting kits or order online with Countrywide’s animal health ordering system.
• Get your clipper blades to us for sharpening before winter clips are needed.
• Look into savings on bulk deals before stocking up for winter, ask in store.
• Order a copy of our new comprehensive equestrian catalogue at www.countrywidefarmers.co.uk.
“Our newly launched catalogue features over 7,000 products including 4,000 new lines including ranges from Ariat, Jeffries and many other top brands. 10% off the equestrian range includes all products in the catalogue*. The catalogue along with our new in store kiosks aims to give shoppers more choice than ever before.” Explains Sara.
“We look forward to seeing all of our equestrian customers in store for these amazing weekend only offers!”