The Equestrian Life Championships are now extremely well-established and popular with all our Riding Club competitors, young and old.
This year, we have thrown open the classes to include stallions, youngstock and young-handlers. Our Championship Schedule will be available both on line and via the post from 1st May. Qualifiers have already started but now go on throughout the year, so you can qualify at any time, those competitors after 11th August would automatically be 2013 qualifiers.
Did you know:
- The Championships started back in 2001 as a way to give something back to the Riding Clubs.
- From humble beginnings with about 40 at the Championships, they have now grown to over 400 competitors on Championship day.
- The Supreme Champion takes away fabulous rosettes, sash, prizes and £200 in cash
- The Reserve Supreme Champion takes away fabulous rosettes, sash, prizes and £100 in cash
- This year we have more qualifiers than in previous years with more chances to qualify
- Our Championship schedule will offer great variety for all ages, breeds and disciplines
- The Supreme judging this year will be in front of a large crowd on Newark Showground as part of the Ponies UK Evening Performance, with a great atmosphere, music and lights (glorious weather has been booked too!)